Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured or you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s fault, it is important for you to learn your rights. Insurance companies are not looking out for your best interests and you need someone who will. At Dupree, Kimbrough, Carl & Reilly, LLP, we have been protecting the rights of injury victims and their families for more than 50 years. We will fight hard to get you the compensation that you deserve for your injuries.
Have you been injured in an accident? Contact our personal injury attorneys at 770-424-7171 or send us an e-mail.
We are a litigation law firm that handles various types of serious injury accident and wrongful death cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents such as car wrecks, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and accidents involving pedestrians, bicyclists and drunk drivers.
- Construction accidents such as scaffolding falls, ladder falls, falling debris and defective machinery.
- Products liability, including dangerous and defective products like machinery, toys, tools, automobile tires and parts, drugs and medical devices.
- Premises liability matters, including slip-and-fall accidents, trip-and-fall accidents, dog bites, animal attacks and negligent security matters.
- Medical malpractice, including brain injuries, birth injuries, failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis, surgical error and prescription errors.
Our lawyers are trial attorneys and have a reputation in the community for working hard and getting our clients the results they deserve.
We are an AV-rated law firm a recognition that demonstrates that we provide the “highest level of legal ability” while adhering “to the professional standards of conduct, ethics, reliability and diligence.”* We are also consistently recognized year after year for “high professional legal standards and ethics” in the Lexis-Nexis Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.*
Contact Our Experienced Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, contact us at 770-424-7171 or send us an e-mail today. We are located two blocks from downtown Marietta, Georgia.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.